Monday, March 10, 2008

uCertify Test Engine Review

To be totally up front I was asked to do this review by the company uCertify.com, but I won't let that affect my opinion of the product offered.

The download and installation of the product was straight forward. They even offer you a chance to do some practice tests for free to test out the software. The test itself is inexpensive coming in at $49.99 for a single user. Not bad in my opinion. So far I have only gone through the 15 question diagnostic test once, but the questions where challenging none the less.

I will be using this practice test for my 70-284 exam to truely test it out and to be honest I think it will work. I have to go through all of the exams first and then start using the "Adaptive Test" to really hone in on areas I have trouble in. Also the custom test allows you to pick areas of the exam that you are really struggeling with so you can "turn your weakness into stenght".

No comments: